Saturday, April 26, 2008

Review Of Copywriters Tool Kit

Want to know what the absolute best tip I can give you is?

Copywriter's Tool Kit.

I don't know how I actually lived without all this stuff all my life but I'm just glad that I stumbled onto it when I did.

Let me give you a brief rundown of Copywriters Tool Kit so you'll have some idea of what you can expect to find there. The place is a gold mine.

For starters, there are 12, count em, 12 tool kit videos. These videos cover where to find great sales letters, how to recover salescopy, split testing, the most useful copywriting tools, how to convert traffic, multivariate testing, little known places to get education for free, mailing lists, research resources and where to find the best swipe material. The videos alone are worth the cost of membership, which for now, is a one time fee.

But I'm not done.

There are some great tools that you can download including a tracker, interactive Johnson box, which is so cool, and an unblockable popover generator that even gets the approval of SEs like Google because the popover is actually part of the HTML. Yuo can even create peel away ads with this software.

But I'm still not done.

There are also online tools that you can use such as a cliche' checker. This checks your salescopy against a huge database for worn out cliches. There is also a link cloaker, which is great for your affiliates. There is also an instant headline generator that I am absolutely crazy about. This thing comes up with killer headlines just from asking you a few questions. There is also a dynamic sales letter generator that is just amazing. You can create sales letters on the fly based on your prospect's input.

But I'm still not done.

There is also an online web editor where you can create your sales pages without having to spend a fortune on something like Dreamweaver.

But there's still more.

There's a downloadable PDF guide for Copywriters Toolkit that you're going to want to read.

I'm not even close to being done.

John Ritz, who put this thing together, has a whole area of teleseminars with some of the greatest copywriters online. These alone are priceless as they can help improve your salescopy 100% by themselves.

There are also tutorial and demo videos so that you will have no trouble using anything at the site.

And John is constantly adding things to the site. This process is never ending.

I know John Ritz personally. I chat with him each week at the Warrior Chat. He is a man of integrity and honor.

I promote very few affiliate products, since I create my own, but if you're a copywriter, then these tools are indispensable. I only wish I had them years ago, but oh well, no use crying over what could have been. The main thing is that I have them now.

Okay, you're probably thinking that this membership costs a fortune. Well, you're wrong. As of right now, there isn't even a recurring charge. But that is going to change very soon. However, for now, you can get all this for one low one time payment.

Nope, I'm not going to tell you what it is. Instead, just go to John's site and read about what you're getting here. This man takes overdelivering to a new level.

Here's the URL

http://www.bcipe.com/toolkit.php


Trust me...this one is a no brainer.

To YOUR Success,

Steven Wagenheim

No comments: